Sunday, July 18, 2021

Portion of German government pardoned from this end(myself) - not the one which may be along Putin/Vucic involved in here seen catastrophe


Although in a way very very unsuitable(DUE TO DEATH TALL AND SPECIALLY UNSITABLE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD AND HAVE MOST OF MK ULTRA INVOLVED FRIENDS NEAR RIVERS ACCROSS THE EUROPE) way , I have to thank German government(government of I have to thank Christian Democratic Union (CDU) leader, Prime Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia and candidate for Chancellor Armin Laschet) FOR repeated whatever I was also told and demonstrated over the years also by other governments time and again(with idea to make me publish here seen video which I finally did) gestures in which one even self discredited itself publicly this time under worst crises to help me out with issues involved in this MK Ultra case....thank you.

I, HOWEVER, DECLINE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DECLINE TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GREATER CHETNIK STATE LED BY BELGRADE AND RUSSIAN HOSTILITY ON UKRAINE/EUROPE FOR THE SAKE OF GREATER GLOBAL AGENDA OF SOME POWERS FROM THE WEST. DANKE ABER NEIN FUR DANKE.

Merkel’s potential successor Laschet apologizes after LAUGHING during German president’s speech about deadly floods — RT World News




Death toll rises to 170 in Germany and Belgium floods - 26 in Bosnia and Croatia, 27 in Serbia - Death in Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech, Italy not accounted for yet....


DAMN I AM UNLUCKY TO REPORT ABOUT MK ULTRA CASE AS "NATURAL CASTROPHES" AND VIRUSES ARE ROAMING THE LAND SINCE THE TIME I NO LONGER LOOK INSANE...


2020 and 2021 were the worst years for reporting THE truth from what I see...

No comments:

Post a Comment