Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Kremlin's "critic" got too many things wrong(most important he omitted) on his two hours long movie - I my eyes, nothing but cover-up for Vladimir Putin and those who helped(from West) Vladimir with crime

 Those are well aware of stated above and so eternal Russian story of "tsar, Lenin, Stalin" is in best interest to repeat. I will not let go as damage caused to me in 1995, 1996 was simply too big. These non Russian state heads also threatened me with "otherwise" if not accepting Navalny as substitution for Putin(both sides demanded compliance with lie), so I know I am 100% right about stated above and 100% right about stuff I do. Related to https://www.yahoo.com/news/kremlin-critic-navalnys-instagram-account-145420896.html

This movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipAnwilMncI is a cover-up for Putin and foreign interests per whom Navalny is s popular.

And why do i care about it so much...well, Putin is not a partisan or Red army affiliated Russian. He simply was and is a Russian gangster who in 1995 and in 1996 have orchestrated in Slovenia against me an insult at three memorials dedicated to partisans - national liberation front. He and his henchmen tortured and lied - and then wrongfully accused me to the point I felt so angered I cursed even memorials dedicated to our partisans/national resistance on what those via video recordings proceeded to expand circle against me in Slovenia via more lies. Once I was angered enough(acceptable for them to introduce me as partisan hater) they did so....in 1998, Putin told me will create a fable about me which will help him seize the world at my costs. He did so and numerous people paid in for due to his lies - accused nations of nazism which he alone produced via lies/hatred. It is not only about his "humble beginnings" during which many of our people were killed, so he could extort Buckingham palace for personal gains$$$, but much more...

 My both families(mom and dad side) were partisans(one was killed in battle with Germans) with exception of one uncle. Grandfather was #1 man for partisans working inside of occupied city of Novo mesto ensuring partisans in area would get supplies needed for survival - his head and head of entire family was at stake 24/7 and once already selected as good to go to concentration camp by grandfather's uncle who was the only German collaborator. One of my uncles who served as partisan was even killed by Germans in a battle. This is why...

Drugged up in my country, in my home town, in-front of memorials dedicated to Slovenian partisans....


No comments:

Post a Comment