Saturday, March 13, 2021

Nope - my father is NO war criminal as Aleksandar Vucic insisted me inside of this house via Serbian patriotic song which his artist and mental patient Baja Mali Knindza dedicated to me according to his own words

Ever since this song was brought to house, father(according to his words) didn't see himself connected to chetnik regime in any way - its when he became scared for his ass. He did his stuff against me due to his criminal character(urge for violence and sexual excitement which they offered one in return for crime) and a lot due to FEAR from Serbian chetniks who had free pass inside of our residence 24/7 and 364 days a year - how not since those were foremost assisted by Ljubljana and Russian state.
Mirko Pajčin (Мирко Пајчин) just like Željko Ražnatović Arkan loved to life threaten, but did so only when I was drugged up - same tactic Ražnatović had with his tigers.


The two were very very careful where they used their colorful language in my face and when.

There was time when my father didn't want to have anything to do with it(already at the beginning), but was left without choice.

All the kids from Željko Ražnatović were involved in MK Ultra. Crime pattern extended all the way to into Belgian state.

Mirko Pajčin (Мирко Пајчин)'s songs well well - that is explained as is written in a title.

DOMOVINSKI RAT U HRVATSKOJ I BOSNI NIJE BIO SAMO RAT SA SRBIMA - WAS NOT A WAR WITH SERBIAN CHETNIK STATE, BUT ALSO RUSSIA. A TOUGH WAR.


No comments:

Post a Comment