Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The day after(video recorded just now on March 9th, 2021) - some of what followed on news in respect to 1995 posted yesterday

Father destroys infront of me brand new mp3 audio recorder after one opens package delivered to me from China. Is laughing having good time while destroying one and mentioning Mr. Boris Andrijanic whom I mentioned  earlier on my news site on March 3, 2021 in article titled as "HAVE IT YOUR OWN WAY:))) Slovenian pharmaceutical company KRKA https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/03/have-it-your-own-way-slovenian.html I waited for this recorder to come since 2018 after numerous never ever arrived or arrived(one did, but didn't audio record) destroyed.
Video can be also sen at https://youtu.be/SqJwHosAgtg 

"The guy who runs that outfit" is since yesterday myself https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/p/store.html <== its what I started yesterday and its what Joe Biden along entire US Government administration knew case will be already sometimes in 2005. Its why I was also taken by US Government to Delaware and New Hampshire - state tax free states for which they anticipated I will first start company via virtual business address. US Government knew about what my chances in respect to survival will be in Europe once they totally cut me from US job market(blacklisted me and expulsed me from US via forced unemployment in 2006 and again in 2008/2009 as I returned) and have come to realization in worst bid to support RussoSerbian genocide to even orchestrate me the way to earn money and get caught via online business running in US from abroad.




Navalny who came to conclusion under MK Ultra torture that I hate Russia with unprecedented hatred(its what this Vladimir Putin's hand picked opposition boy was used by Putin - to lie to Russians about who I was) continues his wave of hatred against me as one promised would with calling for a 'happy' Russia after losing appeal against prison sentence sometimes in the future if I would ever make it to what you witness....Navalny(his mentor Putan Putanowich) I anticipate is upset the most about https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/03/russian-peoplefriends-who-know-me-in.html as it goes straight against his own lies against me and violence Russian state implemented against me for the sake of Putin.


Through it all, I have proofs at hand about my past in respect to torture on behalf of Russian state and two have media attention instead - still and at least for now. 

Know that under NO circumstances would German state surrender Putin's files into hands of Navalny as is seen on his video https://youtu.be/ipAnwilMncI without total approval of Vladimir Putin - top Russian state and no proofs Navalny obtained about Putin would surface on internet without total approval of one and top Russian state in a state where numerous people simply disappear - are often times killed and killed for real not fake(women journalists activists get murdered).

Both individuals(Putin and Navalny - The big bad wolf and savior saint) are attorneys by profession - professional liars. 

@NAVALNY - ENJOY YOUR VACATION AKA JAIL AS MEDIA PROCLAIMED. YOU TOO DESERVE BREAK HERE AND THEN RIGHT !!???


Is it Navalny or Assange !!!???????
Assange or Navalny !!!????? Germany or Russia - Russia or Germany 

or perhaps









Went to USA in 1995 to escape what you see here from semi independent Slovenia and what landed me

exactly in center of what I was running away from my entire life - in very same year of 1995...

No comments:

Post a Comment