Sunday, August 2, 2020

Musician(friend of Trump) awaited for me to get up to signal me with cup in his hands its over(will not get assistance from his side)

He couldn't refrain himself from his usual play with my belongings either - this time had cat dishes filled with water rearranged - one usually leaves leaves from treas in front of my rear entrance(he explained under MK Ultra as his point of view issue as cats are gone...cats are gone - taking them away from you).
Cats, however, left. They left guided by mama cat after abundant lunch I prepared for them to the side of the fence where dog is which already killed cats from this property before and how not...


Terror was great - mother cat returned from whatever place was locked at 2330 hours after I was about to click publish button for https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/08/owner-of-momma-cat-is-individual-from.html , but have instead go out before publishing one deliberately before clicking on one knowing that they will return cat before I click publish button - because they watch everything I do and the one who does this is electrician upstairs(most likely via his laptop). Its what he stated his side job beside job will be. Directed energy weapons and audio/video monitoring.

During search of entire backyard once already done, I did heard cat which was just released from side doors area or whatever(mamma cat felt at my place always like at her palace and would come to me regularly to cuddle - last night was paranoid and same was this morning when she acted confused). Its understandable why mama cat guided kittens to the other side of fence regardless of how dangerous.

I will ask animal shelter first thing on Monday to take care cats as their lives are in grave danger here.

Thats that.
Water container like everything in my case is always lined up and clean as you see right here. Trespassing inside of this studio a normal thing to them...


NOT A TRACE OF CONSCIOUS FROM GREAT AMERICAN CAT LOVERS WHO HIRED MENTIONED INDIVIDUAL FOR CRIME AGAINST ANIMALS AND MYSELF :)))) NOT CAPITALISTS, BUT INSTEAD FASCISTS/NAZIS WHAT MATCHED PROFILE OF EUROPEAN MONARCHISTS(people without conscious of any kind). Am I right Bezos/Schwarzenegger !????

They don't hesitate - they sacrifice anything alive whether that be alive human or animal nothing is sacred to them. With cats they managed to steal few extra Dollars too...and this is what they leave behind wherever they go - its how they get ahead of the game(Trump academy) as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment