Thursday, August 13, 2020

What is it Democrat party fears more than Donald Trump

The one who would remove and get Trump arrested - myself.


Ask them why...I am certain they have great reasons(are answers ready) to see nothing, hear nothing, know nothing. Some things have just priorities over others and I understand theirs.

Some sleep in 20 mil. Dollar villas and other like myself inside of the cars - homeless basically and not in peace either(not even in cars not). Loosing 25 years of life on matters as seen here is nothing after-all.

From what I see is happening(rather than arrest one, people around White House are arrested - no one ever asked him a single question about igniting US which one definitely did via blatant racism), Donald Trump already WON 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment