Sunday, August 2, 2020

Coronavirus home made sock made mask was great for one thing...


I played with kittens before hanging one to tree branch as seen here...now I gotta get myself my own place before I endup on a street again. Nothing but endless job and room search. I belive Trump will win because Grammys and other awards + lucrative shows are more important than lives of protesters and even with what is taking place here with me that could stop whole thing on time. You will get your awards and money and he will get you with your awards and money. You already know whom this two sentences concern https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNtGqSCDOX4

Prince Andrew guaranteed Trump will crush you Americans. The only time I have seen on shaking in anger(its all well planned - Coronavirus and his police and certain military squads used to set country and US banner on fire).

No comments:

Post a Comment