Sunday, August 2, 2020

NEIGHBOR UPSTAIRS USED TO PURE WATER FROM ABOVE INTO(INSIDE) THIS STUDIO UNIT VIA WALLS AND HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND LAUGHING AT ME

I disregarded all, but warned one about cat(throwing even water even on them and sing other issues) abuse. Its when he snapped at me in a threatening way even gesturing me will come down to meet me in person(month ago or so), but was told that he would if he would have balls on what he pointed out his child and how I have nothing other than cats hiding in bushes.
Its why I ignored one in the face three days ago(while standing next to me and other resident I told him to keep his mouths shut in the face of his lough mouthing - because he had no reason whatsoever to meddle in communication between the two of us and I wanted to see if he truly is so tough when standing next to me like man next t man and not on his balcony) when ordered by another resident(he didn't even explain that we all ave to move out) to move out by July 1st. 

July 1st is already bye(its 2nd today) and I still see all residents here...

Just a nasty piece of work who also played with my electronic appliances. Assured I wouldn't have extension cord for one thing. I ended up repairing one like 10 times before one finally completely burned out, so I would deal with exactly same issues as was told case will be under MK Ultra.

Donate to Auser Times
 http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/search/label/SUPPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment