Sunday, July 5, 2020

There were two three Americans who reported me to FBI and other authorities as missing/hijacked and abused individual


THEY CLEARLY DID AND TOLD ME THIS IN THE FACE AT THIS VERY LOCATION I AM AT(others also did and was told same on other locations - reminded off and even assured by FBI alone that they know about my case and will all be good), AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS DESPITE NOTHING EVER COMING UP FOR ME. IT EVENTUALLY COSTED ME 25 YEARS OF LIFE AND ENTIRE HEALTH AS YOU SEE FOR THE THING TO FINALLY BE REVEALED.


SPECIALLY WOULD LIKE TO THANK TALLER AMERICAN GUY(PROBABLY ABOUT 190CM+ OR SO) WHOM TRUMP ISOLATED AND WAS ACKNOWLEDGED AS WEIRD/CRAZY BECAUSE MAN STOOD UP FOR HIMSELF(have refused to take s*** from real weirdos - was not afraid to acknowledge them as creepy in the face) AND FROM WHAT I SEE EVEN FOR MYSELF.

This man could have been from Tennessee or so. I do like to meet you again do. You have no idea what your assurance to me under MK Ultra even that didn't help, did for me back then...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment