Friday, May 8, 2020

MK ULTRA - Here is where house of main MK Ultra individual is(or was) located.

Where her mother lived. Have to take more time to zoom into situation, but it would be a matter of minutes to pull out his ex location. 

Divorced wife got into relationship with another gentleman. He gave house away for hard life in Poland which meant to him more than anything in this world(not his daughter not, but enough to stick in troubled world where once he figured out even that I work with Trump to destroy him😂😂😂😁 - its where and when things got deadly serious in one moment and right next to younger American psychologist who also begun to scream at me...I did kept silent afterwards). Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/05/americans-psychologist-daughter-who-was.html

I wouldn't make it without him - he demonstrated me where....

No comments:

Post a Comment