Thursday, May 14, 2020

Here is how my spine was broken in Zgierz via demand to lift/lower/process 15-18(EVEN MORE) tones material a day

I was compelled into lifting 20kg boxes for the most part and under MK Ultra heavily discouraged to use even here seen belt which is totally inappropriate for the type of work I performed.

Belt as seen here is used as dead lifting belt in gym or special assignments - now for work I was compelled into also via total starvation.
This employer knowingly crippled me for life. He deliberately crippled me.

I very unhappy with employer from Zgierz(a nobody who became a multimillionaire via this MK Ultra case alone), physician from Zgierz, ZUS, Wojewódzki Szpital Specjalistyczny im. Marii Skłodowskiej Curie w Zgierz, and eryone else who knew in process what will take place with me. 

I wake up with numb hands, I walk in pain throughout the day, I go sleep with pain, and I sleep with unbearable spine pain. And its how it goes day after day along by my carrying on back 24/7(either this or chop chop) heavy hard drives, laptop, cables/chargers on my back - with police ignoring case completely. Police officer didn't even contact me so far in respect to car with anything at all.

THIS IS NOT OKAY !!! 


Plot to cripple(basically) murder individual and not employer's act of carelessness !!! Huge difference between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment