Thursday, May 21, 2020

Main American psychologist involved in MK Ultra left Poland for good in 2010/2012(most likely 2010) because

as he told me he no longer wanted to be on the picture once they have involved psychiatrists against me. Its something he told Trump totally disagreed(resents) with and decided to no longer remain part of MK Ultra program. Despite all, man would occasionally return with hope to help somehow. In his own ways, he did. He build issues which would help me somehow overcome severity of brainwash.

I retrieved today his leftovers he managed to leave behind specially for me and I would like to thank him of thing on me - even prior to boarding plane without knowing wheather one would ever see me again....

Message from me to him is I hope you are okay wherever you are. Was also told you are in Widzew which you liked, but I now know what most likely is the whole truth about your stay here...it was not easy for him.
Despite Buckingham palace's heavy investments in Ostrava, I somehow never showed up in city of Krakow as was anticipated...heavy MK Ultra went on in Krakow/Katowice area with idea to get me out of Poland via Czech republic if German job market somehow wouldn't work...Germany organized super heist against me in Poland to get me out of here...MK Ultra once ended even with scenario of my crossing border(with Kaczynski's Poles for real on German side of the border) with broken backpack in the paddle of water(its how Germany which was co-financed project of break spine project was hiding behind Buckingham palace - so called British royals took guilt rather upon themselves and on Britain vs exposing Germany)..with everything broken while on other occasion tents were stationed along Oder river where I supposedly would eat/sleep for as long as when crossing German border financial assistance for which I was encouraged to apply would be given out to me(unemployment for duration of 3 months according to my German friend who, however, also didn't have clue about big picture when becoming involved in project - the only one with big picture were people on the top of the state)...third was my crossing border and receiving warm welcome by Merkel asking me what I plan on doing with tablet purchased in Poland which supposedly and am certain it did/does, belonged to my Polish psychologist...brainwsh continued by gesturing to get read of one(was taken from my hands) and on my question as per "what I will now", answer was, "this is Germany...go in the store and buy a new one off course" on what laughter was heard from near-bye standers...I cite, "this thing is not even good and you don't want to be traced with that garbage all over the world or do you ?...remember what we said about tracing hacked tablets/computers"....

SEVERE SEVERE MOST SEVERE BRAINWASH IN HE HISTORY OF THE WORLD...

Will also respond with above seen and now to " Hulu's The Great" issue released just day/two ago as one was manipulation attempted to make me compete in inclination with Russia for the sake of Poland...
The biggest injustice Buckingham palace have done is to British people who fought against neonazism during WWII.

Fact is that these people are con artists non related to British nor to India nor to Armenia...fact is they are related to whomever they can exploit or use to serve their ass for crimes committed 99.99% of the time against humanity. We know their real colors.

From grandma to grandson - one vision/one legacy !!! Some things just never change.


No comments:

Post a Comment