Thursday, May 21, 2020

MK - ULTRA - Jennifer Lopez/Alex Rodriguez are two teasers

Photo was taken inside of the Alex's apartment sometimes in 2013 if not even 2010...I think 2013. Is apartment where we would often wonder from Poland alone. Yeah, the two have considerable number of Polish friends. Remember how one looks inside and foremost what view on outside looks like...thank you to both for reminded and no lol, I think for a second man on photo was myself even that play was on to get me state something like that. The two loved to tease, but even more these are people who were for the difference a concerned for me people and have invested good amount of time in idea of helping me out of impossible situation. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mystery-solved-heres-behind-jennifer-153115933.html

No comments:

Post a Comment