Monday, May 4, 2020

Car and I are moving to the next location tomorrow - camping/relaxing

Need time to recuperate myself from total exhaustion. Its where Americans have lodged too. I don't see purpose in paying high costs for what should be rentals and were instead beatings. Makes no sense to me. Summer time is just perfect for this type accommodation(if ever) "Help" was a bit too overwhelming

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/05/what-older-pole-with-american-canaddian.html

Police officer insisted on my not using(during MK Ultra) car that it wouldn't be okay for owner, but that doesnt matter to me really as is owner of car because of whom ALSO I will be for some time on street - till they clear their mental problems as all problems are connected to Polish government.

Will hand write more police reports thats all...

No comments:

Post a Comment