Monday, April 27, 2020

WHO THAT DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT CORONAVIRUS COMING 10 YEARS(its negotiations started in 2008 to be exact) AHEAD OF TIME !!????




You(government workers either police, emergency services/health workers state employees in employment agencies, all of you public workers including retail industry, and at least 20% of the rest of the population - you all knew !!!) are for the most part liars who just like Trump pretend to know nothing - ask idiotic questions - even create weird conspiracy theories for perhaps 50% of the people that truly don't know.

Its a lie culture we live in...its also what angered me in respect to whole MK Ultra thing. Made me feel I don't need anyone's help in any sense...made me feel totally betrayed because of some participants who also helped, but have created perhaps for the cost of proofs more harm than good. It angered me foremost because Polish state revealed absolutely everything about Coronavirus with idea to mislead - destroy this case. At the end of MK Ultra they signaled me how I not supposed to mentioned certain things in respect to MK Ultra and one of the was Coronavirus issue...

What comes first to mind when identifying scenarios from MK Ultra !!???? Whatever you were brainwashed to see as first is what comes first to your mind - then whatever in addition you were brainwashed and in this case two/three times mentioned in 2017 only that if I mention one, I am done with it because there is agreement with other nations in place...and so specially if person is concerned for other human beings and is honest as is in my case, he will/would predictably do just as I have done. 

How would stuff like this not anger one !!????? 

How not !!?????


I TAKE CREDIT FOR ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMING CORONAVIRUS AS WELL AND FOR REDUCING NUMBER OF POTENTIAL VICTIMS VIA RELEASING NEWS TO THE WORLD WHICH SCARED AWAY WHAT POSSIBLOY COULD TURN INTO THE WORST OF THE WORST CHAPTER IN HUMAN HISTORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment