Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Beside masks, doppelgangers, even stollen information for future public presentations, BUCKINGHAM PALACE SWINES USED yet another excuse to get arround their lies - they belived I will buy one at least(one out of too many nothing but lie atop of lies)

William, Charles, Harry, and so on insisted on how some royals are trying to get read of monarchy - on how they are in war with one another as some royals are better(more loyal) than others...some of them Zara Phillips alike for example who was involved in my ordeal since early beginnings as well, insisted on how she is not appreciated in same way as others were...and so on and so forth. Andrew cried same while Charles pushed the opposite way insisting on future cleanup around his residence. Just how much am I familiarized with Buckingham palace roundabouts/life...too much. 


Far too much for my purposes/goals in life. Painting seen here was pained many years ahead of het auction seen few days ago. She disliked picture. Wanted to get read of one according to her alone. Have seen in one values which she despised. Make your own impression about what those could be. 

The face seen on photo at Yahoo(Verison) which knows/traces my internet activities since I am frequent visitor(owners were involved in MK Ultra as well) of one. Sometimes in 2013 the latest likely in Warzsaw...new perhaps 4 stories high semi luxury apartment building where they had me, have entered one via mask outfit and got into my face with issues of which 100% purpose I can still not rationalize(might have lied to whomever about her bravery just as William/Harry had their trips infront of minorities once grown up) - possibility exists issue which produced my face grimacing during MK Ultra was related to racial tensions as she was pushing me in face idea of female which didn't appeal to me at the time for God only knows what reason whoever that female was(they allways perapered for meeting ike this with prior brainwash on issues/torture, so outcome would be as real as anticipated - video recorded real time with 100% certainty according to her alone as she would always have someone along who would also video-record events - at age 22 or so she had older photographer for her randevues/adventures and so on)...

"LOOK AT THAT FACE...WHY NOT...JUST LOOK A HAT FACE OHHAHHH" as I was twisting myself from emotional pain..."we are done and I think you are also mentally sick...we won't see each other again"....I excitingly asked if finally over and when this will end...she replied with, "yes, one more thing I will do....I will auction this picture you see...do you like one" on what she continued on my dislike with, "I don't either...look at that face hahaha...just look at that face"...she continued, "would you like to know what I will do with money ?"..."I will give one to you...yes, this one I will to you".

NHS where money went for the picture translates into agency health system in Britain...WHEN BROUGHT INTO MENTAL HOSPITAL IN NOTORIOUS LJUBLJANA POLJE IN SLOVENIA, I HAVE ON EACH OCCASION DISAPPEARED WITH NURSES AND PSYCHIATRIC STUFF STRAIGHT INTO BUCKINGHAM PALACE AND POLAND.

THIS SWINES ARE PEOPLE TO YOU !!???? HOW !!?????

I LOST 25 YEARS F MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THEM...IF YOU DARE, CHALLENGE ME ON ZARA'S YOUTH...HOW SHE ASSOCIATED WITH ART SCHOOL AND SO ON...GO AHEAD/MAKE  MY DAY !!! PLACE HER ON LIE DETECTOR TEST IN RESPECT TO HERE STATED AND LETS SEE !!!


No I am not happy with them... this is not vendetta against Royals as are some also decent out there, but these are swines filthier than animals rolling in own dungs. Don't you ever doubt about my who, what, memory, why, masks, and so on...Pollacks who asked questions individuals infront of me here in Poland about future events of Royals LIED along with them on behalf of royals to disturb(confuse with possibility of here stated as scam is taking much bigger proportions than myself - they screw a lots of British people in same way) targeted British victims with idea on how I wouldn't be capable to analyze properly events. Pretty face up there heh...she made sure about that too ;) Its their way of saying thank you https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/04/its-their-way-to-say-thank-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment