Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Most of people involved in MKultra dreeamed about money - lots of money you will pay us

I can guarantee that I do love to award people. Sincerity foremost. Its why read over this https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/04/i-will-get-through-this-and-will.html post over again...I am not your toy and nor are the people of this country.


I was deeply angered with issues which most of these individuals presented me with of which many were 10+ years younger than myself..."you give me 200/300 million Dollars for this" and so on... 

I am angry no more since today because as of today, I finally understand the whole point incl. where the biggest issues(most difficult views) were hiding. 

I will grab you by the balls with people of Poland and now lets see who is many and who is more !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment