Wednesday, April 29, 2020

MKULTRA: added to previous news, second housemaid has been arround for already some 30 years now minimum

 BIG BIG THANK YOU AND HUGS TO YOU TOO ;) TO BOTH OF YOU :))))
I don't know(I have forgotten, but she had another lack maid who worked for her also her entire life) what happened to the first one Mrs. Chirlane McCray(DeBlasio) told me who quitted work due to her own reasons, but as she alone is of black origins and therefore she trusted me when with her and her husband in N.Y. to feel safest with her own person around her. I don't blame her for that matter at all as I do too ;)


Mrs. Chirlane McCray had me meet both maids - both were happy to meet me. Down to earth grateful modest personalities anyone would be more than happy to have around.

First housemaid of Mrs. DeBlasio(Chirlane McCray) lasted in household also God only know how many great years...I remember how she looked like - her height and so on


I love you all thank you ! Big hug to black community in N/Y, Miami and entire US. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment