Wednesday, April 1, 2020

My old friend from Miami and several other black people along with her can tell all about who THE racist was/is in this case

MKultra went on also in Michigan, California, and other parts of US including Seattle area, Ohio and so on...unavoidable was off course my Miami where I have spent no less than 11.5 years of my life !!!

And what happened in Miami under MKultra can best tell about it blacks. NO RACISM AT ALL ON MY SIDE, BUT YES RACISM MUCH NEEDED EVEN FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN = POLAND, RUSSIA, SERBIA WHO ALL HAD THEIR OWN $$$ INTERESTS INVOLVED IN  IT. 

Yes, I hit on black women under MKultra and its when I was pulled out so fast that you wouldn't even believe !!! It was time for me to go to another picture(the one where people still didn't know me and prepare me prior to throwing me on that picture with all kinds of issues against those whom was about to meet - isn't that right Mr. Trump !!????) !!!

FASCISM, NAZISM, RACISM AND ONGOING BETRAYAL FOR NO LESS THAN 23 YEARS !!!

HYPOCRISY, LIES, SPITTING ON/IN ME !!! THIS IS REAL THING - NOT A JOKE WHAT YOU READ HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment