Tuesday, October 29, 2019

IN POLISH: What Trump/Kaczynski's car salesman advertised as car listing and what he changed listing immediately(within 5 minutes) into upon car sale

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/10/translated-car-sale-trumps-art-of-deal.html

It was the second desperate attempt of Kaczynski/Trump to turn me against participants hurt in MKultra procedure(push them away by turning me against them) as Serghei from Belarus was yet another individual whom I have insulted mercilessly when subjected to MKultra. Idea was not only made me miss train as was case prior to this listing, but also sell me car(listed under Serghei's address) which would ruin me. I am instead looking to long friendship to all parties involved - return specially these people TRUST IN POLISH state which Warszaw's politicians deprived them off.

OLX EVEN GESTURED THAT HE IS A DEALER OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS UPON COMPLETION OF SALE !!????
Trump not so lucky this time...am writing letter to attorneys to learn more about issues involved in this very case.


ps. I would have done it again...already if I would make Serghei happy - demonstrate him my trust was well worth....

No comments:

Post a Comment