Saturday, October 26, 2019

The seller of car will eat his car back

Have falsified contract(changed price for car sale from 900zl to 400) and have placed on car even unsafe/unfit wheels with tires(improper size).

Police anticipated for me to turn against people whom I supposedly have insulted under MKultra with this last act of betrayal(address of the vehicle was written on the third individual which participated in MKultra - the individual is from Belarus, but he never would cause me a problem despite my being very inappropriate to him under MKultra), so I would have turned all people away from case.

Police created 360 degree snail MKultra terror brainwash(360 degree effect is used for person to see betrayal and disgrace in each and everyone whoever participated in ordeal) trick leaving me with survival chance of less than 1% which lasted no less than 21 years. In this final act, even those whom police suggested will be assisted by me(Polish state would be seen as patron rather assisting me in recognizing whole event despite my being a bad boy) if "reminding me on how I ruined" their lives would be rejected away by me via brainwash which I received as administered by police, would have no choice other than to look the opposite way as I alone would reject them.

Two cars planted by police(incl. this one) included such people and these cars were used to push sanity of an individual to outer limits of his sanity.

JUST AS ABOVE, ALL ADMINISTERED BY ZGIERZAN POLICE IN ULICA DOLGA: A present residential environment consists of Polish bigot landlord and his Polish neighbor with whom real Ukrainian family became involved as tenants over the years. Together with Americans, they have created completely unbearable circumstances...at this point, I should have seen mentioned psychologist as lady which would come to this place as engage infront of me in sexual encounters with several individuals, and Ukrainian society if not rejecting her and her half Russian child as an enemy. From one place to the other - I was the one paying rent to Donald Trump.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/10/german-agent-russian-agent-and.html

PEOPLE ARE MY FRIENDS - NOT ENEMIES(GOES SAME FOR RUSSIANS, POLES, UKRAINIANS AND ALL OTHERS)...AND I AM SPECIALLY COMMITED TO THOSE IIN POLAND WHOSE LIVES WERE RUINED VIA THIS VERY CASE WHILE POINTING IN MY DIRECTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment