Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Here is what I charged previous/first employer as well as Polish state with(one acted via Kaczynski on behalf of US president Donald Trump).

SUPPLEMENT LETTER TO MY COMPLAINT RE-SUBMITTED TO INSPECTORATE FOR WORK IN LODZ, POLAND ON OCTOBER 12TH OF 2019 AS SEEN AT https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/10/complain-submitted-yesterday-on-12th-to.html

I CHARGE COMPANY LEGS WITH FOLLOWING:



For the first two and even half month, I was most of the time(75%) of the time engaging as ordered in work at SSM – PRODUCTION line where as required by employer beside supplying 6 production machines with necessary production yarn material, would stock pile 20kg boxes(not only would supply production line with supply material for one to function) on pallets FOR 6 WORKERS and transport(also manually pulled them out of SSM to elevator and from there to packaging department) them to designated packaging area. No workers at SSM/production line with exception of less than 20 boxes during 3 month period, would lift a single box. It was all about crippling one and not safety regulations. Idea was to create and boost spine injury in as short time as possible.

I was actively engaging in heavy physical work of five/six people and at times was replacing even seventh person(because we should rotate on every 4 hours with one day work on SSM and three in packaging area – instead I ended on 12 hours shifts working alone 75% of the time in SSM production area + cleaning/ removing recycling material from designated work area whenever recycling employee was not present or shift prior to mine left me with as seen above jam). Whenever at packaging department for the first month(month and half), I was for the most part again used for manual stockpiling of heavy boxes on pallets for other employees.

Manager(kierownica) eventually reduced my amount of work during what was probably last two weeks of work at LEGS after my complaining her about work conditions as not described in contract. It was already far too late.

PROPER DEFINITION/TITLE FOR WORK I WAS PERFORMED WAS/IS MANUAL LIFTER OF HEAVY OBJECTS FOR ENTIRE FACTORY WITH SOME WORK INVOLVING ALSO PACKAGING DEPARTMENT. AND NOT AS SUGGESTED “PACKAGING WORKER POSITION WHICH ALSO INCLUDES OCASIONAL WORK IN SSM PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT”.

As a result of three months work at PPH Legs Sp. z o.o. - Dział farbiarnia in Zgierz, unbearable spine pain was produced, regular morning pain and numbness in middle fingers and right hand, pain in the mornings extends from spine all the way down to right leg...when coughing, I would almost fell on floor due to pain...weight increased due to morning pain as I would find morning release of pain in food consumption, muscle mass decreased opposite of what I anticipated was the case...I am asking you to launch a thorough investigation into this matter. Going from great health into junk status within three months and settling for unemployed status without any financial support(all as planned – one must either report as healthy to work employment office and continue with acceptance of physical duties or visit ZUS which requires 30 day home stay before 80% of income is covered – dealing with physicians so far in respect to ZUS was everything but successful).

Thank you
Avsec Bostjan(Sebastian)
Tel. 579-822-625

Employer went even as far as firing me for what one claimed was my not answering phone call, not meeting for extension of contract, and due to low grades concerning my job performance. Not only with work procedures, but I disagree with all stated by employer in this last paragraph.




I will still create video in which proving amount of processing of material(I physically processed at times way more if about 15 tones of material per 12 hours shift is not enough, but that night I have actually recorded event in packaging dpt. area, because I was prompted to add numbers – add another ) and one video which will be related to work schedule for you to see how that was manipulated when hours of work changed due to vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment