Sunday, October 13, 2019

No longer certain about 2007 assasination plot which involved my car

Seller of parts for my American market made Mazda was Polish who lived in Germany...paid parts which never even arrived. Upon stealing $500 for car parts, he continued to exhtort inSS fassion my old aunt and uncle(was on dead bed) for more money what reminds me of my attempts to register in Zgierzan gminna during 2019...

Could as well be Poland that organised hit. Perhaps not...Poland has to come out crystally clear about my MKultra case or it will be very very bad.

Borut Pahor was great supporter of crippling in Poland(was individual whom Polish state used for psychiatric torture and forced unemployment in Slovenia) and its what he suggested would make me understand better Milos Zeman...

No comments:

Post a Comment