Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Disguting Americans and Scandinavians(and Germans and British) knew all about it...

Lydia Deanna(aka "Teutonic Warrior chick:) , David Duke and so did all others(all neonazis scum knew about it with president Borut Pahor who colaborated with them) - Norwegian Helle Bjorklund etc...

I cite them when they lied infront of me to others, "he is insane...he have house like this and that in Slovenia and he rather is in Miami hahaha"....

Now you all know why I didn't want to have family of my own in house like this(I could never ever see my wife or children next to any of my parents - the thought alone was repulsive/disguting to me and scary)...

When even your own mamma sucks dicks from mossad agents who are instructing her on how to murder you, you are in trouble folks...

Slovenia is a country like no other on this panet and in Russia we have president that authorizes export of about 10.000 abducted Slavic women per year to israel(Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus, Romanian, from Baltic states etc. - you could have stopped all, but why should you Putin) where tortured/raped and finally murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment