Tuesday, December 12, 2017

About Dutch(South African whites) garbage

South African trash to me, "we have both options on the table....one is in Russia = Putin's daughter boyfriend...and the other one in Ukraine = Saakashvili's wife...we can do good for the Russia or bad for Russia..it is up to you".

If it was up to me white Afrikaners, you do pack your belongings already long time ago because there is nothing uglier and dirtier in this world than your filthy nation. I feel very sorry for blacks in South Africa and even more for my fellow Slavs...KICK THEM OUT WHERE THEY BELONG TO !!!


AND


They didn't do like this only with blacks, they did with me too http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2017/10/time-for-south-african-neonazi.html its their culture...its their identity....its who and what they are. HATERS OF THE SLAVS, ASIANS, LATINOS, BLACKS AND EVERYTHING THAT STAND ON THEIR PATH TO EXTERMINATION OF HUMANITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment