CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Stuff I have created - was not possible to realise nor in practice not in theory. CRIME WHICH THEY FINANCED AGAINST ME WAS FOR ME TO USE ONE AS A PROOFS AND RECOGNISED AS LEGITIMATE IF I WOULD WOULD BE NICE(if I do keep my mouths shut according to Charles and others)

I who did all this will tell you that it was not mission impossible, but instead simply not realistic in practical or even theoretical sense. Thats why I dislike Euro American scum. Not only because the way it was done with malintent, but die to nature of what British royals begun to claim with Germans and Americans will become my assignment to simply have something to do - claiming me that proves they collected along my life about what went on during MK Ultra can only be confirmed with as stated on my blog and by my collecting sufficient amount of physical profs. This mission was a collective sabotage - a sentence to death and I will refuse to see one in any different light for as long as I live. + on their end and its what makes me even hotter, THEY ACCOMPLISHED FOR 3 ENTIRE GENERATIONS(won't count kids) IN WHAT I CONSIDER AS A REAL WORLD, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. ZERO.ZERO.

CRIME WHICH THEY FINANCED AGAINST ME SERVED AS IT COULD BE LIKE THIS OR IT COULD BE LIKE THAT. WITHOUT A DOUBT, HOWEVER, IT SERVED THEM AS A ALIBY FOR GENOCIDE - EXCUSE/A BUYOUT IN EITHER SCENARIO. CONTRARY THEOR LIES, DID ME SHIT GOOD. IT DEPRIVED ME OF 52 YEARS OF LIFE WITH IDEA TO SEE GENOCIDE AS "IT COULD BE LIKE THIS OR LIKE THAT BUT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU"

SUPERMAN THAT COULD SAVE ME FROM https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/09/stuff-i-have-created-was-not-possible.html WAS ON A LONG LONG VACATION...HE WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO IN MY CASE EITHER AS IS NOWHERE WRITTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment