CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Father of Indian M. K. STALIN, M. Karunanidhi was the one who spent enormous ammount of time in Moscow during my childhood - just as much or more even that Narendra Modi(likely more than Modi due to his age - he started Moscow life earlier than Modi)

Father Kurunanidhi was a teacher of Modi in Moscow - his mentor with three other older guys. Modi was a young handsome guy - even a student who would keep returning to Moscow where one met with his mentors such as Kurunanidhi. Modi was selected to become a hair of Main guys were B. D. Jatti and Neelam Sanjiva in 1984 after receiving his Master of Arts (MA) degree in political science from Gujarat University - it was a precondition for Indian politician to become a president to have university degree. I was already 13 years old at the time and in my terms and old old man who have seen world change before others eyes to unimaginable degree. My main Indian connections in Moscow since my childhood were B. D. Jatti and Neelam Sanjiva - goes to my being barely aware of myself when two were on picture. Age 1, 2, 3....Modi, however, was involved since my early childhood and was a frequent visitor to Mocow, BUT HE WAS FORCED TO COMPLETE UNIVERSITY DEGREE TO EVEN REMAIN ON THE PICTURE(I had to pray for one to finish his degree believe it or not) WHICH HE DID. Same went on with others.  I spent enormous amount of time commuting from Moscow to Delhi and back. Flights became a routine at my age 6 with Indians at times involved more in my case than anyone else - I feel as if would disappear from MK Ultra picture age 7.8.9.10 due to amount of time spent in India. They have a giant collection of my presence in India during my childhood. If foreign staff was on planes departing Moscow, it was always Russian with some Yugo police officer two or SERBIAN politician(Slovenian side was not allowed near), but beginning 1982 at my age 10, MOSTLY SERBS TOOK OVER FIGHTS TO DELHI - something I was extremely disturbed about because I knew war is coming. Indian people didn't like my complains, but just 8 years latter Serbs waged war against 4 Yugoslav states. My preferred method of traveling to Delhi was with whoever delegation, but not Russian and even less with Serbian. The one who boiled war in Yugoslavia were not Serbs, however, but Russians who TUTORED RUSSIANS INTO WAR AGAINST 4 OTHER NATIONS FOR THE SAKE OF SERBIA AND IN EXACTLY SAME FASHION AS WAS DONE BY SOVIET UNION AND ITS NEIGHBORS AGAINST WHOM RUSSIA COMMENCED WARS EVEN AFTER FALL OF THE USSR. Something I never ever got right as Russians claimed me since my childhood were unsure with whom to stick on Balkans - it was all decided. Brother from Slobodan Milošević was the one who got lessoned by Russians on how to and so it became. Borislav Milošević who became a permanent stay in Moscow since my earliest childhood lessoned his brother Slobodan - it sure exploded. Not with Josip Broz Tito gone off the picture AS THEY LOVE TO LIE ABOUT, but with Tito PERMANENTLY appointing one to Moscow. Serbs too wanted THEIR PRIVATE PIECE OF RUSSIA(Serbia as big as Russia) ON BALKANS. It would be interesting to learn about what went on between Belgrade and Delhi beginning 1982 because relationship exploded/skyrocketed within next few years that followed.





No comments:

Post a Comment