Thursday, August 11, 2022

The second individual who complained of vein pain in his legs and for whom Trump claimed suffered problems with them while hiking in Poland was no other than prince Andrew

 Andrew would have people await one at destinations where he would take a car ride with cold buckets of water where he soaked them afterwards due to his pain he complained me(even blamed me) on and on about...this goes back to 2000(to be exact and involved Bush in 

fingerprinting guilt at me and Charles wasn't short of his comments) or so and don't know how much truth there is in it...pretty women with cold buckets of water were aplenty back in the day...

@Andrew - perhaps you should just wash you feet at home more often heh !!?? What is truth ?


Now that I would make fun of anyone with veins problems is just INSANE(@Charles - very very malicious thoughts)...I knew NOTHING about stated above till this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment