Friday, August 12, 2022

A young man who participated in torture under MK Ultra procedure in Polish Zgierz was one of few Pollacks who guaranteed me I will endup broke as mouse(watch how Pollacks excel) and without American citizenship

 He works at this very bank and couldn't hide joy(satisfaction to see me destituted which Poland obtained


via Donald Trump and his family)
when one met me in 2019. There were young Pollacks like this(he is probably 30/35) all over the place...young and rotten to the bone.

Torture alone was not good enough to them...strange as I was more than happy to see people do well, but then I begun to grasp more about brainwash under torture - about its final goals(where whole thing led) and lately about Ukraine alone....

For me opposed to Morawiecki's once per year, sirens turn on each time I read word "Poland" or "Polish" https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/08/polish-premier-mateusz-morawiecki.html....THEY PRODUCE IN POLAND A "NIEMIECKE KURWE" ALL THE TIME - IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU COME FROM...."NIEMIECKA KURWA" IN POLISH IS A DIPLOMATIC POLISH WAY USED TO CAUSE SOMEONE A LOTS OF HARM...HOW ITS STARTS AND GROW WITHIN THROUGH TORTURE TILL VICTIM EVEN IF ONE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GERMANY IS BURIED ALIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment