Friday, August 12, 2022

I WILL BE 51 YEARS OLD IN DECEMBER: August 12th 2022 body fitness update

Two years since my return from Poland and short stay(ripoff) in Czech Republic....I struggled with broken spine, cancer issues, and what appears they developed via torture under MK Ultra procedure also was/is varicose veins - deep vein thrombosis (DVT) as they referred to one as on left leg. Seems they covered all the subjects in book of worst human health problems.
Winter time is coming, and I love crystal clear river https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/12/winter-swimming-in-krka-river-novo-mesto.html during winter(had a very bad year this 2021/2022 year due to severe lack of sleep wouldn't go for a swim in icy river, but I fixed sleep somewhat and am somehow okay - once I recalled words from MK Ultra how due to my health issues I will never ever be capable to get more than straight 4 hours of sleep, things got much easier for me)....Germans told me under MK Ultra as the last trick in line of tricks pertaining to cancer issues during MK Ultra that with my condition, the only exercise I should ever engage in, practically is swimming - no walking whatsoever due to DVT.

George Bush took credit for these and disappeared just as others did 
Time and again....



No pain no gain(winter swimming I hope comes as next) - I just have to buy myself a car like this now....
It because then I will imagine I am a James Bond off course....



James who !!???? 



REMEMBER WHEN I CLAIMED YOU ON MY VIDEOS WAS A TOP ATHLETE !!???? I WASN'T CRAZY NOR I LIED...KILLERS !!!
ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO GROW INTO POTATO(IN MY SITUATION -MY HOME ENVIRONMENT DIRIGENTED BY POLICE AND PSYCHIATRISTS, YOU WOULD FEAR TO NOT GO POTATO) THEN TO MAKE POTATOES....AKHHHMMMM


No comments:

Post a Comment