Sunday, July 5, 2020

Here is a right hand of Donald Trump who was involved against me since day 1

Always smiled and guaranteed me from beginning with great confidence that everything will be OKAY.


It was and is. I lost 25 years of life and he built lucrative financial career based on case against me. How could anything possibly go wrong !!????

Would fly to Berlin regularly and from Berlin would come to Poland(often was at this very location where am at at this very moment - where writing you from exactly what you read on here) with car transportation I imagine(or whatever).

Poles involved in MK Ultra(1998/1999) couldn't believe their luck - were laughing at me whenever I requested police assistance...according to them alone they would be caught one day, but bye then it would be all too late for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment