Friday, July 10, 2020

Cats appear to belong man next door - he fad them with fried bones only do

They seems to got food today elsewhere, so I will skip cat meals from now on. 

Final scenario for cats was like this:


Straza mjejska(uniformed police assistants who patrol area) who also gestured me under MK Ultra on how they would confiscate my recordings due to domestic dispute with neighbors actually arrived to this very location in the past with animal care to remove kittens fed by MK Ultra test subjects - not because they would object removal of cats, but because they wanted to be familiarized with my situation and to bully me into conflict with them in the future. For this procedure, dog owner next door had to find someone to blame for his dog removal - return to rightful dog owner(yeah, this is as twisted s*** as it gets) and off course this was again  myself who would post political news on internet and so it was once I arrived here...

But that(removal of cats by animal services) according to dog owner would at least make me understand how she felt once her dog was returned to the rightful owner. As twisted as it gets. I was pretty much guilty of everything - from cats feeding to dog thefts which others committed...

No worries...I know where I am at. If animal services arrive, I will just go for a walk across the beautiful POLISH forest. 

Nope, cats(not even cats nor dogs) not excluded from being used for crime purposes.

END

Feeding cats with fried bones is a crime do https://pets.webmd.com/cats AND this individual knows it very very well because he had dispute with others regarding this very topic.


Both fat and bones may be dangerous for cats. Fat, both cooked and uncooked, can cause intestinal upset, with vomiting and diarrhea. And a cat can choke on a boneBones can also splinter and cause an obstruction or cut the inside of your cat's digestive system.

No comments:

Post a Comment