Friday, May 1, 2020

Americans predicted for me(guaranteed me when subjected to MK Ultra) vegetation state due to stroke - virus as soon as I would move to next location

from this one. Vegetation state Stephen Hawking alike. Many people walked with black masks even inside of main police department today...I asked few inside police where to purchase funeral masks(all audio recorded)...streets forget about that - one big funeral I tell you. Tooo many black masks for several days already 


Poles told me in 2013 "will give you cure to survive Coronavirus, but only if you will give word to be good".

Real estate market in my price range is almost 100% controlled. It took 3 weeks to invite me to police interview after submiting complain which I had to translate and hand write for court. Hand writing alone absorbed 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment