Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Situation with "Ukrainians" Dabrowska 20 where I stayed for a month

If this is who they are.

All of them are commers here alrwady for years and according to Zgierz police and them alone a members of Ukrainian intellegence which if truth is EXTREMELLY WEAK/FRAGILE.

Here is why how:

Day A at this place and same individual as tonight poked bag of sugar with knife have done to a bag of flower when I was making pancakes. Mocus from nose was spread all over my clothing during first handwash...clithing was thrown behind wall when drying one...main doors from building locked in the face today when I returned from Lodz...oil stolen...when I demended return of one the next dayvwas replaced with cheaper one and list of these "UKRANIANS" for which POROSHENKO knows extemelly well goes on and on. Their net is huge in Zgierz and extends to work location.



Problem is that I heavily adocated and will continue to advocate Ukrainian cause which part I must say do not see in these people. THESE VERY PEOPLE OF WHICH FEW I KNOW SINCE 2003/2004 HAVE ADVOCATED RUSSIA IN THE PAST - INSISTED ON RUSSIA TILL WAR BROKE OUT BETWEEN THE TWO(ONE MAN EVEN WORKED FOR PUTIN - THESE IS YET ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL LIKE THIS THAT CAME OUT AND I HAVE PROOFS FOR STATED HERE IN FORM OF AUDIO RECORDING AGAIN).

Very very wierd behavior during which they also are denying knowing me from past - behavior which suggests again abusive Polish alike attitude used to exhtort foreign governments via this case >>give or otherwise<<

Its why I no longer want to be arround them or want to have anything to do with people like these - offered me new locations, but I dont want...one at work begun to insist( gestured under MKultra  on how he will help - they all knew everything were strong when I was drugged up and now act like chickens) on how I should come to Ukraine instead...will give names of their towns whatever where I can come...he was told and others too to just forget about it. Will not see me any time soon there if ever at all...Russians/Ukrainians or both !!????

Russians procalculated under MKultra  that I would turn for help via Polish abuse( also what you see is written here) toward Russian direction for salvation in the end...will not happen is all I can say.

I AM VERY VERY UNIMPRESSED WITH WHAT I SEE...BUT AS I STATED, DONT SEE THEM AS REAL EMBASSADORS OF UKRAINE(FEW ARE OKAY AND FEW ARE NOT) WHICH EVERY URAINIAN ABROAD SHOULD BE IBFRONT IF FOREIGNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment