Friday, October 27, 2017

Who Slovenians should vote in reality for as president, but is pushed instead backwards(into side channels)....

All I can write about is basically on what I see or have met(rather have met me under very very sad circumstances)A bit back, I have written about Danilo Turk's involvement in my case ausertimes and have mentioned what became prof. dr. Vasilka Sancin. 

Of everything I have come across in my lifetime, I have never ever met anyone like her, and she made extremely strong(in a positive sense) impression on me despite being in a very very wrong time and place(location and position - she wanted that way with Danilo and she liked it very much...love was arranged through the parents, but the two enjoyed each other very much...sorry Barbara, but really wasn't her fold - she was extremely loyal to him and the proudest Slavic girl I have ever met...this one dreamed about beautiful Russia and Belarus loudly)...despite my being the poorest thing she has ever seen in her life time, I did manage to piss her off(unintentionally do) under MKULTRA by suggesting(asking repeatedly) her that she is(if) of German origins...it was truly interesting to get feedback from her under such circumstances on who and how she viewed herself as...


NOTE: One never ever gets feedback as honest(gets to know/see who person is in reality) in life as to when exposed to the total denial of rights and is in defenseless position...its where you learn faster who is what is than if you spent a lifetime around the person...and my memory as well as brain worked just fine...pushing me in the corner proved to be more than what they have anticipated would be(many call it the biggest mistake ever)...

She went with her talk into the family(parents) and schooled me even about the relationship with Danilo for which she insisted was a healthy well well-desired relationship(she didn't hide anything from Danilo and have openly told me in front of him that relationship is also used to open her field into world of diplomacy - she was passionate about international relations/law - human rights...she also mentioned something about what could be possible scholarship for her "if if she would prove really worthy to Danilo in efforts/IQ sense", but nothing like in a sense that he will or that he have to or that he promised her tit for tat...none of that...very proud and unwilling to settle for anything that would give me feedback/impression when questioning her how she is just trying to suck public funds for her schoolarship...exactly the opposite, "if I prove to be worthy...if I deserve" was her attitude...quite admirable, but most admirable to me again was her pro Slavic attitude which her parents have instilled in her...in her head was Russia and Belarus, Poland Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia etc...she constantly questioned Danilo about my case and the whole thing looked like she was aid to Danilo more than what Barbara was because the two managed to sort out views properly through debate...please forgive me Barbara and for others - sexual life of others is nobody's business - this is the least what people should be rated according to - more sex means more success as one is used in person greatly to release what could otherwise grow from possible frustrations into serious issues...sex is actually extremely important tool in thought process because it helps normalize extreme views on world with which politicians are often times faced with)Vasilka Sancin definitely had future going...no doubt about that...yes, Danilo did opened her doors to few jobs where she earned perhaps extra, but
her studies and dedication were a great investment in Slovenian future(have seen some nonsense article about her and Danilo as that she is under his protection etc, well fact is that it all turned out very very good). This future can grow(it should in my opinion) and that is why this article. I deem for Vasilka Sancin to be a top knowledgeable diplomat and not only in her field, but within field of politics(on general). What Danilo brought from New York and elsewhere ended all in her ears...he totally transferred all his knowledge in her and she was always ready to absorb one like a dry sponge....

Her best cards vs other candidates are(1 to 5 with 5 highest score):
---KNOWLEDGE: ☆☆☆☆☆(when Danilo was with her and the two didn't have sex I guess lol, tho had unlimited discussions about politics and when he was absent, she studied only...she ate numerous books in respect to international law/human rights/European Union etc. and her grades must have been top grades only...girl was obsessed in very normal sense with knowledge and top performance...her goal was to be the best in her future whereabouts).
---EXPERIENCE: ☆☆☆☆☆(Danilo trained her big time - the two truly worked on what many would consider as insane...I don't know about any politician who would waste time on a young beautiful girl with heavy politics after diplomatic trips...there is a lots of good in Danilo I guess, but he unfortunately prooved latter on in my case as total ashole...way beyond "ashole"...he caused me enormous/catastrophic damage with his conduct between 2007/2013 that easily could cost me life).
---BACKGROUND: ☆☆☆☆☆ Very very good - clean background thanks to her parents...
---AGE: ☆☆☆☆☆ With only 38(this is my guess), she is a mega potential for Slovenia and even beyond in my opinion...
---LANGUAGE:  ☆☆☆☆☆ https://vimeo.com/194343159
---INTELLIGENT AND HARDWORKING YES: ☆☆☆☆☆ 


At least Danilo was useful for something vs other politicians who usually destroy girls like this...

VERDICT: Vasilka Sancin is more than just ready for top government position and this presidential position(she has zero competition). Use it or lose it Slovenia(we as a nation/people are not gonna make on our own in Europe...not even nations as big as Polish can defend against systematic German wipeout - views in our politicians such as the one of Vasilka are crucial for our survival/existance)...good luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment