Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Donald J. Kushner Trump is deliberately destroying(burning) American society by giving with his insane behavior a credibility to psychiatrists involved even in MKULTRA torture against American citizens.

Donald Trump's legacy to America and world is nothing short of total betrayal(I was the first one to be betrayed by this individual 9 months ago, today whole America is shaking and with America world is on toes - we got everything except what we voted for, and ultimately even what appears to be return of credibility to most violent government profession known as psychiatry). What you see above is a heavy duty racist who was involved in my abductions. Just as the case was with Lisa Murkowski, Bandy Lee told me in the face under MKULTRAS and in real time that she knows absolutely everything about me and that included her stating me per my not being racist, but that I will have to die(be destroyed) because I dared to stand up in the face of the government aggression that involved also Chinese party(yes, I was as insulting as much as possible toward parties involved in my case and this despite all terror and threats and violence against me = I haven't shown any signs of tear and wear till I almost ended on wheelchair due to amount of electroshocks). According to Bandy Lee, China deals with in-obedient people like myself in this exact most sadistic form. I was heavily discriminated against by Chinese when in US(they even burned my brain as you see together with American counterparts and other governments), but despite all my last girlfriend was Chinese.

I am shocked to learn that John McCain(he who was Vietnam prisoner) dared to take radical approach toward me US citizen that went as far as stated here and would like to have official explanation from Chinese government regarding this very individual as well as other operations in which one was involved. I am not taking this lightly. This was a VERY SERIOUS assault on white US citizen in USA to make myself clear - ACT OF TERRORISM and it is how I see one as !!!


As a child, I had nothing but admiration for Chinese female beauty and history and it was like this till I left to USA in 1995 - my favorite movie was "Marco Polo", but Chinese idiots(beasts) that I met in USA ,sure did influenced my views on world is all I can say...its a damn shame that they send people(representatives) like this to the world.

At least 30 million Americans were so far exposed MKULTRA torture(destitution/destruction/killing) and it happened so because of field of psychiatry that does MKULTRAs on government behalf. NOBODY ELSE IS TRAINED TO PERFORM SUCH VIOLENCE OTHER THAN PSYCHIATRISTS !!! 

NOBODY AND THAT INCLUDES ZIONAZI DONALD J. KUSHNER TRUMP WHO WAS INVOLVED IN MY TORTURE WILL RELEASE KILLERS FROM LIABILITY FOR CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST HUMANITY AND THIS REGARDLESS OF HOW STUPID HE WILL(or have) ACT(ed) !!!

Americans shouldn't give their guns away to the enemies, Americans should instead step together to defend their basic right to existence from those who drill their skulls and stab their brain with brain implants !!!

I am absolutely not(no longer) standing up in any way for some sort of American patriotism after Americans have betrayed me in most severe(disgusting) way possible(I know that as Slav I never ever was worth a cent to American system beyond being used as an experiment animal and trap), but still do believe that something is better than what we have going on now in NAZI USA today = it is less than nothing !!!

Perhaps US congress can ask John McCain why is/was good to have Chinese spies in USA and involved in most sadistic torture performed on US citizens...should be interesting...news is related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2017/10/how-many-white-american-and-european.html

No comments:

Post a Comment