Sunday, October 29, 2017

I participate in over 1500 Facebook groups where, however, am not allowed to post even a single post...my pages are suspended without my knowledge etc...

Truth is am all the time restricted from posting...they have AmeroGerman NEONAZI government trolls monitor my accounts 24/7...I was even forced to enter verification codes to post on my own pages and in my own group....got my own posts removed from my own group due to what was rated as "spam"(its how am acknowledged by Facebook as). Lost 8 hours because of Facebook just yesterday, but it won't repeat - I always learn from it...


ADVICE:
If you want your computer to operate normally(one to function and not to witness gradual destruction of one which will consume you enormous amounts of time, cause you frustration, and finally result in total failure of one), do not use your primary laptop for Facebook...just use your old one because Facebook(CIABOOK) ruins/hacks our computers(AmeroGerman espionage and ruining our computers are main qualities of Facebook - main value of Facebook). They are behind every issue you have ever had with your computer - I guarantee you(they use browsers to get/hack in our computers and there is nothing one can do about it) that !!!

By the way nothing really ever changed for better since Trump took office - just for worse...right !!???? Facebook is just extended core of disgusting NEONAZI wired.com espionage...its what America is about anyways...



No comments:

Post a Comment