Saturday, November 25, 2023

@Venezuela

As for the future canal equivalent to Panama your officials have spoken to me about, every day you delay Chinese assistance(partnership) results in your loss and global instability issues.

Goes same to Mexico. China is the best choice you will ever make.

As for MK Ultra in Egypt and Panama concerning modernization of existing canals which French and Americans demanded torture done on me, it was extremely disappointing and it goes to show just how
enslaved humanity became with Al Sisi claiming I will never make it - comparing himself and Egypt due to Suez with Kuwait/Saudi Arabia etc.

Political MK Ultra hostages used by state terrorists like myself, are always subjected to grotesque global comparisons of what could be and is not etc. to take blindly their sides which are heavily advocated to obtain foreign contracts through noooo saying and finally offering deals that potential customers can't afford to refuse  - victim as was case with me once presented via foremost physical torture as racist bigot is then heavily tortured by all sides involved with typically colonialists demanding from their new partners whom they offer contracts to do as much harm as possible but not kill and even presents victim as case was with me a new ally....

this is what was done to me for almost 50 years out on terrain.

@French - Washingtin DC, LONDON, Rome, BERLIN AND OTHERS - AM I CORRECT !!?????

As for Japanese partnership in Afghanistan - it went beyond torture and beyond as written above what was used to get BRITISH AND AMERICAN assistance. Americans solicited from me via torture a VERBAL request for killing of Nakamura. Have engineered attack on one and together with Afghanistan begun to depict genocide against me as a martyrdom of Nakamura on what one became cremated after being shot 4 times aha...aha.

THERE WAS LITTLE MILLION OF MURDERS AS I POINTED OUT ABOVE INVOLVED IN GENOCIDE AGAINST ME AND ITS THE KIND OF STUFF COLONIZERS USED TO MIND POISON ENTIRE WORLD AGAINST ME WITH.

@JAPAN - I WILL PRESS GENOCIDE CHARGES AGAINST YOU. NOT OKAY. YOU WENT STEP TOO FAR.


FUCK YOU AND YOUR UNITED NATIONS AS SUCH.


AS FOR NAKAMURA....HE WAS SENT FROM JAPAN WITH BLUEPRINT IN HIS HANDS ON A MISSION TO AFGHANISTAN AND I KNOW SO BECAUSE I WAS AT HIS WORK PLACE IN JAPAN BEFORE HE DEPARTED. MET HIS BOSSES IN PERSON. DID SO BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE FAMOUS, BUT THEN AGAIN SO DID MANY OTHERS WHO GOT ABC FROM GOVERNMENTS TO COMPLETE TASKS AND DISAPPEAR.


UNITED NATIONS REPRESENTATIVES(NOT ONLY HIS FEMALE JAPANESE ASSISTANT IN AFGHANISATN) ACCUSED ME IN MY FACE OF MURDERING HIM WHAT IS ACTUALLY QUITE A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE. ON A POSITIVE NOTE, SHE REFUSED TO TAKE HER PANTS DOWN FOR ME(it may sound rude, but I remained somehow insanely positive in eyes of everything turning in tragedy around me - to much to even notice cancer and other health damage done to me while having my life wiped out).

No comments:

Post a Comment