Tuesday, November 14, 2023

HERE IS HOW PUTIN GAINED POLITICAL POWER: Kremlin had to relocate several Russian Soviet guards from eastern German border crossings to ensure my safety due to my physical and psychological resistance during MK Ultra(had my life hang just millimeters away from being shot at by lunatics because of lunatics)

For the first decade till 1982(de armament took place on border because of my resistance at
the border - Soviets were forced because of me to remove military from German borer crossings - utterly because me/my resistance)
, it was nothing but gun violence in my face. Germans needed the upper hand on the case and the further it went toward fall of the USSR - the braver Germans who transported me became by disregarding my entire struggle - demonstrating total derision for one in my face. 

Finally swines mounted themselves in cars for the pleasure of it at times even with Russians to have nothing but watch thrill from the past which still accompanied me.

Its human swines not people I dealt with. Once I send my complain to law enforcement, I will end over half a century long death sentence I was marked with by Berlin.




There is people in German probably even waiting to meet me in person to whom I would say at this opportunity that we will never ever meet. I don't want. I don't like German dramas https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/11/what-you-should-know-about-germany-if.html and you shouldn't either - you will live longer. Great part of typical German drama is also sorrow - mourning/lement. But it will f**** you, because its a part of tactic German politicians use to rid foreign and domestic debt.

HUMAN NOT LES THAN ANIMAL.
OF ALL BORDER CROSSINGS, THE EASIEST PASSAGE FROM EASTERN GERMANY TO WESTERN GERMANY IS SEEN HERE. AT IT BECAME. IT WASN'T ALL THAT EASY AT THE BEGINNING.

I WALKED THE WALK FOR DELIBERATELY NOT TO SEE THE TALK. IN BOTH WORLDS PUSHING TWO APART ONE FROM ANOTHER.

GOD STATED WHOEVER WAS/IS ASHAME OF ONE IN THIS WORLD, HE TOO WILL NOT WELCOME ONE IN ANOTHER PASSAGE. AND THOSE WHO HELPED CURSE/CURSED ONE ALSO HAD/HAVE NOTHING TO EXPECT.






From complain:

The earliest time I rerecorded during MK Ultra have found myself in eastern German Berlin was at my age 9 months where observing what appeared most likely was a case of the first human smuggling to the West. 

Due to incident in 1982 at Eastern / Western German crossing during which I came millimeters away from being shot at due to physical and psychological resistance I exercised, Soviet German military had to be removed from all eastern German border crossings. Year of final military removal could have been even 1984. It was Vladimir Putin who had upper hand in incident and one marked the beginning of his political career via support one would get in continuation from newly united Germany and West.

Contrary to other eastern border crossings through which people were smuggled to West at approval of Kremlin, Josip Broz Tito personally smuggled WW2 nazi collaborators or remaining WW2 prisoners to West preferably using border crossing with Romania(there were also border crossings with Hungary and Bulgaria, but Tito preferred Romania just as he preferred Italy opposed to Austria for the main window to the West – Tito together with Milan Kučan heavily disliked Hungarian border crossing due to what I was told were worst nazi cases and jokingly would send me with his police to get job done). Tito had WW2 nazi collaborators or remaining WW2 prisoners seat into a separate limousines prior to their transport to border with Italy once he would made police complete agreements with Romanian authorities. Tito used close to one Yugoslav secret police to have people afterwards driven to the border with Italy and at times even into Italy. Josip Broz Tito's secret police at times used third party drivers. Regular citizens/workers on their way to Italy for work or simply designated truck drivers. Soldomly at Italian border, Josip Broz Tito used also designated by Italian side drives from Italian side and which were becoming with Tito's departure in 1980 more and more frequent part of all new reality. Here stated, even Milan Kučan's apprentice Borut Pahor can confirm. 9 yeas senior to me Borut Pahor was just 16 when Tito begun to train him occasionally alongside the eastern borders whenever in presence of myself and Milan Kučan who became my Slovenian MK Ultra guardian during my stay in Serbia.

As I stated, pickup of selected people or GOLD were arraigned most often prior to transfer by prominent foreign diplomats or even politicians during visits to Tito in Belgrade through side agreements.. Money for transfer of goodies was arraigned most often at the borders during transfer itself.

Tito's office as he loved to express himself was inside of the limousine.

The only people who exited eastern Germany were people who got their authorization and fake documents straight from Soviet Kremlin with Soviet border bosses at border crossings informed ahead of transfer events. Opposed to Josip Broz Tito, Germans had money delivered to Kremlin's informants if Germans(at times even real Russians provided FAKE border passes/documentation) in return for FAKE border passes which were given to transfer subjects at the final meeting location which would take place just two, three max 5 hours prior to departure from eastern Germany – maximum/exceptional stay prior to departure from eastern Germany with fake Ids have witnessed to(upon fake documents issued to one by Kremlin) was allowed for nothing more than overnight sleep - nothing more. Numerous workers mostly ran to Western Germany.

My presence in limousines which moved through eastern German border helped relax completely insane tensions which existed with West till sometimes in 1982 when it was becoming more and more apparent that Soviet Union will not last. Soviet border procedures in eastern Germany were scary insane with soldiers armed to teeth in barb wired zones/area one didn't know if will manage alive on the other side of the border.

AT MY 8 YEARS OF AGE, I BECAME A SUBJECTED TO TORTURE AT ALL EASTERN GERMAN BORDER CROSSINGS WITH WEST WHERE HUMILIATED AND TORTURED FOREMOST BY RUSSIAN OFFICERS FOR WHICH GERMAN POLITICIANS WHO TRAVELED ALONGSIDE AT TIMES DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WOULD SEE ME COMING OUT ALIVE – EASTERN GERMANS HAD TO DEMONSTATE TO RUSSIAN SOVIETS EAGERNESS TO FULFILL EVERY ORDER IN RESPECT TO TORTURE AND NOT ONLY BORDER CROSSING PROCEDURES. THIS VIOLENT GERMAN SOVIET PROCEDURE HAD ONE OF THE RUSSIAN MANIACS TERMINATED AT HIS BORDER CROSSING POST AT MY AGE 9 AS HIS PSYCHOTIC DEATH THREATS BECAME MORE AND MORE THE REALITY AND I FOUND MYSELF JUST MILLIMETERS AWAY FROM BEING KILLED.


 WHAT HURT ME THE MOST WAS THAT WESTERN AND EASTERN GERMAN POLITICIANS BEGUN WITH OTHER POLITICIANS TO EVENTUALLY PLAY WITH INCITEMENT IN A TERROR AT BORDER CROSSINGS –  RIDICULING ME AND EVEN INCITING BORDER GUARDS AGAINST ME INTO A TORTURE.

IT WASN'T LIKE THIS PRIOR TO 1985/1986. BACK IN SLOVENIA, I WAS ENVIED BY LOJZE PETERLE AND IGOR BAVČAR WHO SHOOK IN ANGER THROUGH TOTAL DISBELIEF/FRUSTRATION TOGETHER WITH MILAN KUČAN'S UDBA POLICE FOR FORCING SOVIET UNION TO REMOVE ITS MILITARY PRESENCE FROM EASTERN GERMAN BORDER CROSSINGS WHICH SOVIET UNION HAVE DONE IT IN AS EARLY AS IN 1982 – 1984. I MADE QUITE FEW SOVIET GUARDS TRANSFERRED FROM SERVICE AT BORDER CROSSINGS VIA RESISTANCE TO TORTURE WHICH ON FEW OCCASIONS INVOLVED EVEN GUNS POINTED AT ME FROM THEIR END. TOTALLY INSANE GERMAN FEMALE CLOWNS SET NEXT TO ME AT INVITATION OF GERMAN POLITICIANS SUCH AS MERKEL BEGINNING 1985 TO VIDEO RECORD WHOLE EVENT AND RIDICULE ME FOR WHAT I MOST SINCERELY REGRET ANY INVOLVEMENT INTO GERMAN WORLD OF AFFAIRS PARTAINING TO END OF THE WW2 ERA. BEYONG DISGUSTING AND FOREMOST PRIMITIVE. Josip Broz Tito didn't care about me other than doing his best to get rid of me, but he cared about money, and brand new groundbreaking technology which entered Yugoslavia. From car factories to big pharma. Yugoslavia got everything going during my presence at Tito and so did Soviet Union, but whole thing was for me on a short run as I begun to rebel more and more against ever increasing totally unbearable violence in Belgrade, Moscow, and foremost my home town of Novo mesto. Life was merely a hellhole impossible to deal with.


No comments:

Post a Comment