Thursday, January 27, 2022

Each time I asked father to go for a walk with me, he cried about pain in his legs - lied time after time how he walked all day long

 Elderly individuals whose children GOVERNMENT MADE ME MEET LATELY claimed how to live one just must move regardless of pain - I agreed specially due to what Slovenian judiciary system did to me through psychiatry via forced "medications" which left me 24/7 in unbearable pain and without any energy...to survive ordeal, I had to walk in spite of pain for which I felt will have kidneys/liver blow 
apart...after 3 kilometres or so, this "medications" eased on me and for two three hours I felt a bit better till I laid down in bed with another dose of poison and closed eyes - I slept even 24 hours straight and more and medical staff in Ljubljana panicked how I will simply die in bed - they would pull me out of the bed and force me to stand up and make steps...

TRUTH THAT APPLIES TO FATHER, HOWEVER, IS THAT SHOES MOTHER USED TO REPLACE SHOES I BOUGHT FOR HIM(BOUGHT HIM VERY LIGHT RUNNING SHOES AND FILLED INTERIOR WITH EXTRA INSOLES) MADE MY FATHER LAY DOWN IN BED RATHER THAN TO GO OUT FOR A WALK...AND THIS IS ANOTHER MINUS FOR HER IN ROW OF MINUSES.

When you are deprived of sleep, you easily make bad choices - not difficult for someone to push them to you specially if you are old https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/01/translated-audios-about-fathers.html 

Father did very well today. He walked next to me his two kilometres mostly through forest, but also uphill. Mother disliked shoes I bought him for a reason she knows...


So you slow him down, he gets injections in his eyes must eat pills, get food before sleep that would leave healthy 30 years old without sleep and sick next day two...and so it goes the song day after day...

No comments:

Post a Comment