Monday, January 17, 2022

Behavioral scientist Robert Sapolsky was involved - and I didn't survive thanks to his hysterical DEGRADING money making labeling(backsatbbing) used to degrade even further my living conditions over the 27 year ordeal...

Was referred to me as savior at the entry stages of so called MK Ultra in 1995; came out instead as a total waste of hope in rescue to Vladimir Putin during his 27 year tenure of lies for others against me - saw himself as a Russian rather than American and took side in war of lies/human degradation...
 

YOUR ETHICS AND YOUR "BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE"...criminal who was nobody and nothing in 1995 even admitted(or at least blamed on - makes zero difference) $$$$ for his lies against me...I became a laughing stock for foreign students in US through this guy...real animal.

For what I learned today from case of neurologist Robert Sapolsky, I can state United States of America had as much interest to confess about crime against me as I had accepting neurology students as my new roommates who were knocking on my door steps when renting apartments in Chicago and Minneapolis... As much as I was terrorized of these younger people involved in "MK Ultra"(regular torture), their professors were due to crime degree against me terrorized of thought on how THEIR REAL SS ALIKE IDENTITIES from behind drugs used on me could come about withing reach of broader public..in addition to torture, life in US was all based on terror and lies/fear.

 
KGB this and KGB that 24/7 on whichever TV station or radio(total brainwash) throughout USA, but from the top down reality looks just as written above. Country that preaches one thing and does behind back of its citizens totally other with violating abc of US constitution, rape of Bill of Rights, and causing even total erosion of international treaties/laws for the sake of what they claim in their books of lies is wrong....
 
 
 
 
 
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."(for throat to have slit and to be thrown on knees before what one claims is enemy - sold into slavery through human trafficking).
 
Putin and his cronies in Moscow have a lot to laugh about and how not...

No comments:

Post a Comment