Thursday, January 27, 2022

I have audio recorded a nail polisher from mother who was involved in MK Ultra to remind me what I will be sensitive too(salt, white bred, sugar) in the future, and selling selling mother beyong disgisting food to terminate father during winter whom she already have placed on death bed with bestial toxic yelling and food poisoning(she feeds one with garbage as seen here before he goes sleep)

I have also audio recorded 90 years old father complaining of no sleep and then explaining that she fed him with here seen pig garbage...my father barely even functions when compared to my departure to Poland and its not as she claimed during my return from Poland because he fell down(GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE HAVE HAPPENED TO ONE DURING MY ABSENCE FROM HERE AS MOTHER, NIECE, MY SISTER, NEIGHBORS ALL WANTED HIM TO DISAPPEAR).
NAIL POLISHED IS A FRIEND AND NEIGHBOR OF ČRTALIČ I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT - THEY ALL ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH ONE ANOTHER AND WERE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO GET READ OF FATHER AS WELL, BUT I HAVE OTHER PLANS(GET READ OF THEM WITH POLICE).


No comments:

Post a Comment