Sunday, September 26, 2021

Pain from legs(lower legs area) gone for third day as I sleep in other rooms

But they are always right because I still get radiated for being inside of my room - so they always prove me their right. Even sound in head is gone once outside of the house, but you have to go sleep some place and connect to electricity internet right !!???? Its what made and what makes them smart. 

The rest, you can read about me all right here.

If she is all this, why hasn't she released stuff earlier as I did and prove everything !!????? Created through this case in 2005 via her father, now a millionaire victim with abundant proofs from the past.

I, however, always had someone who shadowed me throughout the case as was told during torture case will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment