Friday, September 17, 2021

Southern Poverty Law Center issued me under MK Ultra even informal apology - probably in 2005

Finally in early 1996 Mike Tyson told me(reminded me of what went on next to his private sessions) under MK Ultra he requested via FBI involvement of Southern Poverty Center against me with idea to destroy me totally.

Southern Poverty Center where also brought and which people such as Morris Dees, Richard Cohen, Mark Potok, and Heidi Beirich would even pay me visitations to store in Downtown Miami or whom I met almost 100% whenever brought drugged up to Miami One Stop Career Center State Agency for Workforce at 3050 Biscayne Blvd in Miami, FL 33137

This MK Ultra meetings at One Stop Career Center State agency for workforce at 3050 Biscayne Blvd in Miami, FL 33137 where brought BECAUSE OF MY OWN SEARCH FOR EMPLOYMENT(they traced every activity of mine) once I obtained temporary right to work were absolutely everything but pleasurable. They ended with super heavy duty electroshock brain breaking procedures which I compare to brick breaking via sledge


hammer procedure. Its how painfully intensive or intensive and painful those were during what appeared as unlimited sessions in which black and Hispanic crew participated along with idea to develop in me German Sheppard alike responsiveness on certain commands which would and did produce anticipated racially motivated outcomes/results according Mark Potok and Morris Dees even in public on open - so to portray participants as victims of someone like myself and myself as racial prejudist - racist. TO PROVE VALIDITY OF MY CLAIM DUE TO MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH GUANATANAMO ALIKE TORTURE I ENDURED, I CAN STATE ON HOW SUCH TECHNIQUES WORKED ON ME ONLY WITH SPECIFIC PEOPLE USED IF THOSE USED ONLY SPECIFIC VERBAL(even some other provocative body/facial language techniques) COMMANDS – now you know stated here also is a 100% proven real deal. I was also taken to SPLC headquarters for torture and have familiarized myself with variety of building specifications and am certain area.

BEHIND THIS CRIME NEXT TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT AS WELL AS OTHER WESTERN GOVERNMENTS(DID THIS TO JUSTIFY VIOLENCE IF NEEDS WOULD ARRISE – ITS CALLED CRIME COVERUP) OF WHICH GERMAN TOOK ME DRUGGED UP EVEN FOR A VISIT TO A FAMOUS GERMAN AMERICAN NEONAZI GARY "GERHARD" LAUCK FIRST INTO DENMARK AND FINALLY TO GERMANY https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/05/last-german-circle-i-was-introduced-to.html WHERE ONE SUPOSEDLY WAS INCARCERATED(mother of Beate ZSschape was a multiculturalist and its all whom Beate loved in her life, but German government used her for other issues next to Uwe Bohnhardt and Uwe Mundlos – others involved and in whose meetings US Government forced me into ranged from David Duke/ Don Black to Craig Cobb) WAS SLOVENIAN MILAN KUČAN AND BORUT PAHOR TEAM – PRO RUSSO SERBIAN CONNECTEN WHICH ON ONE OCCASION INSIDE OF THIS CAREER CENTER EXTENDED INTO INCIDENT VIA SLOVENIAN UDBA DELEGATION WHICH PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED AND ENGAGED IN CRIME AGAINST ME INFRONT OF SLOVENIAN NATIONAL RESISTANCE MEMORIALS IN SLOVENIA HAVE EXPRESSED IN MY FACE DISGUST WITH IDEA TO TRAUMATISE ME EVEN MORE NEXT TO EVERYTHING DONE TO ME AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. EVERYTHING APPEARS WAS COORDINATED WITH REMAINING EASTERN EUROPEAN STRUCTURES PARTAINING TO FAILED SOVIET UNION AS WELL AS TO YUGOSLAV FEDERATION REGIMES.

SOME NAZIS INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA PROCEDURE WERE REAL NAZIS OTHER PLAYED NAZIS PER STATE CONVINIENCE, HOWEVER, WHENEVER ANY OF THOSE CAME TO GREET ME IN REAL LIFE, I HAVE ALLWAYS AND FOREVER REMEMBERED REASON PER WHICH I IMMIGRATED TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LEAVING THEM IN FACE TOTALLY IGNORED AS IF WE NEVER EVER MET EVEN UNDER MK ULTRA. I REFUSED TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE. MY GOAL IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO WHICH ALL INVOLVED PROTESTED WAS TO BECOME LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER(I also applied for FBI department and in CIA) – A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER IF THAT WOULDN'T WORKED OUT FOR ME OR EVEN BORDER PATROL OFFICER. Something declined to me through lies and torture procedures(I invested in mentioned no less than 5 years and government created next to MK Ultra torture the impossible circumstances at work alone whenever allowed to work) much thanks to Miami Dade police department. Disallowing me a career in law enforcement also was THE main reason per which I left United states of America for good. Southern Poverty Law Center proceeded with crime against me for the next almost 10 years, however, there was certain compassion from their side(THEY WENT AS FAR AS ISSUING ME INFORMAL APPOLOGEE UNDER MK ULTRA POINTING FINGER AT THOSE WHO DESECRATED PARTISAN MEMORIALS WITH TORTURE INFRONT OF THEM) that developed as those realized that did more wrong than right if in case they felt ever any right.

No comments:

Post a Comment