Thursday, September 16, 2021

The main is left out of complain

Watch https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/09/appeal-to-united-nations-when_17.html

From day #1 at local state employment office(One stop workforce along Biscayne Blvd.), SUPER HEAVY MK ULTRA INVOLVING ELECTROSHOCKS school of making nazi commenced. It was torture unlike any other I endured in US led by Southern Poverty Law Center and FBI which latter contemplated on creating terrorist out of me. Its when I packed my belongings in 1997 and almost left to Miami International airport. The technology of making nazi was indifferent almost from torture at the memorials dedicated to Slovenian partisans in Slovenia - difference was that heavy electroshock beating was used turning one into beast which responds on certain moves or words back with use of racial profanities.

Black stars in US claimed against me under MK Ultra(torture therefore) racial prejudice against them and at the same time(the least - others also physical etc.) pointed me out their economic supremacy when compared to myself which they demanded from me to accept and see myself from within.

They were involved up to throat in above stated brick breaking alike electroshock MK Ultra procedures knowing just how wrong and criminally Equal Employment Opportunity as well as all other civil rights acts were violated in which name they continue to raise their screaming voices through street protests to overshadow painful truth as seen above.

Tortured and at the same time claimed to me to be discriminated against during torture and demanded to accept from me to see myself as inferior in every way or what they rehearsed torture to obtain some obscene answers just as the case was with partisan memorials in Slovenia. It started all in early 1996(simultaneous) per who knows whom else other than Mike Tyson - Don King'S special MK Ultra interests - Mike Tyson bragged about destroying me via SPLC under MK Ultra and have credited himself with it in-front of me. Not to even go into issue of British Naomi Campbell who came to Slovenia claiming that I am racist in a such a sickening way that Slovenian parliamentarians were scared "since I refused to marry her" not but because as was told it demonstrated rather degree of mental sickness(will to lie and murder through lies) from her side on what Russian Vladislav Doronin(Putin's tool) "improved perception of Slavs" as was brainwashed with by borrowing her for few years till he got his connections going where needed(same snake who built his relationship with her I cite "wav you dont like her my god you racist blah blah" based on sensationalism and Campbell alike fake feel for equality rather than condemn crime and report one along other to police authorities - he also engaged in in MK Ultra torture)....how about British Trisha Goddard who came regularly for a visit to one stop workforce center as she tortured and anticipated will have same case with me as with Craig Cobb and others whom US government involved in case TO COVER ITS REAL IMPERIAL NEONAZI PER LONDONISH ROYALS - FLAG....IMPERIAL BECAUSE US GOVERNMENT DID AND DOES AS ORDERED BY CHARLES - I HEARD/SAW WITH MY OWN EYES WHAT WENT ON IN PRIVATE DESPITE BEING DRUGGED UP.

Morris Dees, Mark Potok, Heidi Beirich, Richard Cohen, and nazis Southern Poverty Center(FBI) involved to cover own ass...

IMPERIALS MURDER STRONG AND INTELLIGENT AS FIRST AND LEAVE THOSE WHOM THEY DEEM AREN'T THREAT - EVEN FILL THEM AT TIMES WITH MONEY TO SCREW REAL PERCEPTION ABOUT BIG LIE.

@BLACK LIVES MATTER - YOU ARE EVERYTHING DEFENDERS OF FREEDOM DURING WWII FOUGHT AGAINST AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I CAME TO US IN SEARCH FOR CONCERNING NORMAL LIFE - YOUR PRINCIPLES ARE INDIFFERENT FROM HITLER(actually you murdered with lies - whatever imperialists approved you) EXCEPT FOR COLOR OF YOUR SKIN. YOU ARE A CRAZY IMPERIAL TOOLS WITH ROTTEN TO THE CORE EXTERMINATION THROUGH VIOLENT WORLD OF LIES ON YOUR MIND AGENDA - WITH EXTREMELY HATEFUL ETHICS WITH WHICH YOU POISON NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS AND AS SUCH A MOST SERIOUS THREAT TO HUMANITY - NOT ONLY USA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment