Thursday, January 7, 2021

Janez Drnovšek knew Putin got him poisoned and Slovenian politicians insisted for him to become president in return, so he could according to them alone

 retaliate to me as number 1 reason.

Out of his anger and sadness(bitterness) as he alone told me, took his "big secret" about me into the grave - he knew very well why/who whacked him and whole thing got even better as Russians loudly confessed that he was murdered by mistake and unfortunately was nothing they could do for him - too late they claimed...

$$$$$ was Janez Drnovšek's main goal from day 1 in 1995 when he first appeared along others. I was told by electing Slovenian politicians, it was like sentencing brave individuals for my sake to death(by same that sentenced me to death via poisoning him first), but when I told them why not to do same to other side, they quickly proved me with words that Slovenia is just too small.


Iz same jeze in žlehnobe tistih ki so imelo več kot polne riti vsega proti tistemu(enemu samemu ne tistim kateri so stvari zakuhali na povelja Putina$$$) ki je bil pritisnjen ob steno - zdrogiran, nezaposljen prisilno in na koncu ko je spregovoril o programu MK Ultra še proglašen za norega ker prisilna nezaposelnost(jojojoj 30.000 prošb katere sem zamanj oddal delodajalcem na dveh kontinentih v 4-5 letih da ne omenim kaj je bilo predhodno) do celo najnižjih delovnih mest ni bila dovolj....to je to.

NIKAKRŠNIH OBŽALOVANJ ZA ŽLEHNOBE IN POGOLTNOSTI IN STRAHOPETOST DRUGIH IZ TE STRANI.



 ZERO REGRETS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment