Monday, September 16, 2019

YEAR 2002 - Polish state locked me inside of the psychiatric hospital - Psychiatric Hospital. J. Babinski

Elon Musk to me, "don't you ever forget view outside of this window...what they did is a crime and we protest right now to get you out of here"...

HOW DISGUSTING WORDS TO SAY THE TO SOMOEONE BROUGHT FROM US AS US CITIZEN TO BE HARROWED IN EASTEN EUROPE LIKE THIS HEH(RSSIANS GESTURED ON HOW I WILL NEVER COME OUT AND HAVE REPEATED SAME HORROWING ON ME IN BELARUS AND IN RUSSIA AND IN SERBIA AFTERWARDS - NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW WHERE YOU ARE HAHAHA)...

WHAT RIGHT DID YOUR BOSS DONALD TRUMP AND HIS OTHER HELPERS HAD TO HIJACK ME AND SUBJECT ME TO SUCH DEGRADATION !!??? You are abeast and not a human being Mr. Musk.


Poland did this on behalf of Russia and I was told that many Poles turned against one as a result of horror...I was brave enough to withstand 25 years of torture(remain a human being despite everything explained was done to me), but never human enough for Germans which used me to seat at negotiation table with Eastern Europeans to actually see me as a human being...from 600 mil. Euros German lie I would be paid in 1998 to I cite Merkel, "we will pay proportionally with others" in 2006 when it all ended(she raised $$ quota tin 2013/2015 even to 1.5 bil. Euros, but in 2004 already German idea was to get read of me per ASAP - I was nothing more than liability to filthy German diplomacy), but initiative from 1998 changed from "we will pay if you can prove MKultra" to "we will pay proportionate to others"(I am sure you can understand German rat).

For Chris(possible Trump's son out of wedlock) was, "you can ask us for help if you ever get to be treated as Bastian"(Germans knew all about my being blacklisted on job market even abroad USA and not only tortured under MKultra)....Germans expressed their concern in face of Russians also when lives of several Poles became questionable(specially concerning possible RAPE and destruction of females)...but not when my life was on table("nothing till you prove")...

Germans love you as long as you are needed, but once one no longer is needed(goes same for nations - you are all okay till they get on top positions in your country), you are listed for DEATH.

They begun to negoatiate even with Russians about mentioned money...if you can do to him so and such its yours. Not at all an easy situation for one concerning chance at EU court and other human rights institutions...


YOU RUINED NO LESS THAN 25 YEARS OF MY LIFE MS. ANGELA MERKEL.

What would this German bambino(ubermansch) do if he would find himself in my situation heh !???? His story imaginary fable - mine a real horror. Well documented and proven.


No comments:

Post a Comment