Monday, September 30, 2019

I reject notion to see myself as "Polish" prior to human being

First human being, then the rest. My Gods are not neonazi KKK boss Donald Trump or child of failed South African appertheid state Elon Musk. US commited worst crime in its existance as one subjected to domestic and foreign torture own citizen w/o single crime record. I see Poland as country which engorged in human suffering rather than as Kaczynski suggested would be test.
I reject notion to see myself as Polish prior to human being
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/9wk4JYDAJ1Q
Too many MKultra proofs on my side prove my tail 100% as legitimate form of witnesing. Milos Zeman likes Israel because Netanyahu encouraged one during negotiations - Russians wanted in 1996 to decide even about Skoda factory(tried to steal one to Russia). No such thing as Artificial. intel here as you see...brain power instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment