Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Got ticket and left Warsaw last night(after 61 hours and half of sleep deprivation)...

They tried to get from me 70 Euros for bus trip to Budapest(the real price is 35 = Flixbus)...then(another bus) they tried to make me buy bus ticket to Prague for 50 Euros(reduced latter to 40 Euros when in fact should be 25 Euros = Flixbus) and all my answers to them were "NO" !!! It did cost me pain...I stuck here in Warsaw, but I won at the end...I got ticket to Vienna(bus station on the other side of the town) for only 23 Euros...I have caught Flixbus which was heading to Hungary departing from the rear of the Warsaw bus station(not from international departures at all)...pulled out camera out and bus driver utterly jumped behind wheel to take off like in American movie(I have also audio recorded him, so it won't be any misunderstanding or doubts)...everything caught on camera(he also wanted to charge me double of what is advertised on internet)...

Euroapparatchics are not crazy...they know what they are doing...

This is what took place on my return trip...


Now heading to Zagreb...

This 5 and half month lesson teached me only one thing...GET EMMMM BOY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment