Thursday, July 13, 2017

Got money, but not allowed to BUY ordered by immigration TOURIST visa to get out of Belarus where I applied for political asylum against US and EU(brutalization process in Belarus goes on)...

"You must go to residence registration office(police station) to re register yourself AGAIN because you arrived in Grodno yesterday !!! If you don't have translator, bring yourself one...we are required to speak only Belarus and Russian here and you don't have the right to say anything" is what I was told by number one female officer in  building as seen bellow...another female officer suggested that she spoke yesterday with Vitebsk immigration as well, but none knew who I was(they demanded from me the even bus ticket to learn where I attempted to cross border to Poland with)...
You must go here and re register yourself(your address) with police
is what I was told today...
Till November 11th, 2017....

Belarus law regarding residence registration was AGAIN heavily violated because I have left Vitebsk residence on 11th and today is 13th(according to Belarus law, I am NOT  obligated to register myself anywhere for duration of another two days and receptionist lady at the hostel where I stayed last night and whom I have just asked to register me via computer system with police as is done in Belarus, have just told me that it is not necessary because I am registered to stay in Vitebsk till 11/11/2017 - her husband is police officer).... 
In case I would have been unregistered foreigner in Belarus without document as seen above or if I would change residence which I never ever did(I would still have left another 3 days even if I would have)...


No comments:

Post a Comment